As a devolo customer, in addition to the warranty required by law, you receive a 3-year product warranty starting from the date of purchase. When you register your Powerline adapters from the Magic or dLAN 1200 series, you also extend the warranty by an additional year. For further information about warranty terms, processing, and extension, please see here:
If your devolo device was faulty at the first initial use or became faulty within the warranty period, please carry out the following.
Contact the support hotline
To ensure fast and efficient support, please have the following information ready when you call:
- Product name
- Serial number (e.g. on the bottom of the device)
- Operating system used
- Computer type and configuration
- Firmware or driver version
- Problem description
Support Hotline: +44 33 33360582 (international rate)
Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Contact via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your product within the first 8 weeks after purchasing it to benefit from the following advantages right from the beginning:
- 12-month warranty extension: For adapters of the Magic and Mesh series as well as for WiFi 6 Repeater 5400, WiFi 6 Repeater 3000, WiFi 5 Repeater 1200 and WiFi Repeater+ ac.
- Improved product support: Get faster support which is tailored more specifically to you and be the first to learn about software updates and new products.
Please observe the Terms for Participation for more information.
Please add each product which you would like to register, one after the other.
To do so, enter the respective MT number and serial number for each of your devices and click on "Add".
In the case of Starter, Whole Home and Network kits, please also add each device individually.
Both the serial number and MT number are on the rear side of your devolo device.
The serial number consists of a 16-character code of numbers.
Example: S/N: 1805 1234 5789 6221
The MT number consists of a 4-character code of numbers.
Example: MT: 3081
- Product registration is possible only for products of the Magic and Mesh product family as well as for the WiFi 6 Repeater 5400, WiFi 6 Repeater 3000, WiFi 5 Repeater 1200 and WiFi Repeater+ ac, which were placed on the market by devolo directly or by retailers. All other products are excluded from product registration.
- A warranty extension through product registration is only possible if the product is registered within the first 8 weeks after purchase.
- Only end customers are eligible to participate. Retailers are excluded from the warranty extension.
- The data requested in the product registration process is for optimising service.
- We regularly send you e-mails with carefully selected information about software updates, products and offers. You can revoke the use of your e-mail address at any time.
- When you register a device online, devolo will provide the services listed in our warranty terms for the registered device for the duration of the 3-year manufacturer's warranty as well as those for the warranty extended by 12 months.
- The warranty extension applies only to the registered product and cannot be transferred to other devices. Each devolo device must therefore be registered individually.
- The warranty extension can only be claimed by submitting the certificate through the product registration.
- In the event of a warranty claim or further questions about the warranty extension, please contact our Support department.