Product concept at a glance
- Optimal for 250 Mbps (IP) symmetric Full Duplex
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet port
- Plug-and-play: Pre-paired and automatically secured
- Flexible router placement thanks to Powerline technology
- Integrated socket and filter
- Suitable for all private houses
How it works
The gap between ONT and router is closed in 3 simple steps:
- Fiber Connect’s first device is connected to the ONT via Ethernet cable and receives the broadband signal.
- It transmits the broadband signal over the power line.
- The second device of Fiber Connect receives the broadband signal and transports it to the router via Ethernet.
Result: All end devices connected to the router can use the speed of the fiber connection - up to 250 Mbps. This ensures maximum wireless telephony and Wi-Fi coverage in the house.
Powerline makes the Fiber Connect a highly flexible solution, suitable for all private houses within the FTTH/VHBB deployment area. A relocation of the router is possible at any time, provided that a power outlet is available at the new location.