Just a few clicks, and you’re already there: with the devolo Home Control software, user-friendliness is clearly the priority, from registration, to installing the control panel, right through to adding your Home Control devices. The best examples of this are the particularly simple step-by-step setup and a clever installation assistant for installing all your Home Control devices. Thanks to the individual configuration options, you can easily set everything up just how it suits you. With the intuitive controls, your intelligent, connected home is always within reach, no matter where in the world you are.
With rules, settings, groups and locations, the devolo Home Control software makes your life easier – devices are intelligently linked, procedures integrated. One example could be that, when the “Good Morning” setting is activated, the radio comes on, the heating turns up and the coffee machine starts itself, all at the same time. Groups allow you to control several devices at once, for example all the heating thermostats – and the rules can link any items you choose with one another. These features are complemented by practical applications like statistics and the house diary, which give information about the condition of the Home Control devices. With the new devolo controls, you can save time and effort – and gain certainty and comfort.
- Convenient: Complete control, from registration, to switching on the control panel, to adding Home Control devices.
- Individual: Personalised dashboard setup.
- Quick: You’ll be finished in just a few steps.
- Time-saving: ‘If-this-then-that’ rules and manual or timed settings for a smooth operation.
- Effective: Intelligent features like settings or groups to link steps together.
- Controlled: Statistics and a house diary for a perfect overview of all processes in the house.
- Informed: Texts, emails, push notifications and system notifications for a complete overview.
- Immobilised: Remote access can also be switched off.