About devolo AG
Products and solutions from devolo open up a wide variety of options for customers. With our Powerline adapters, household customers bring high-speed data connections into every room. dLAN Powerline technology has been internationally renowned as "Internet from the electrical socket"; there are now about 34 million dLAN adapters in use. Moreover, customers with devolo Home Control discover that they can create a smart home for themselves. Our smart home products are easy to set up, can be expanded as desired and are conveniently controlled via smartphone.
We customise our home networking solutions to satisfy the needs of international telecommunications companies and Internet service providers, which we support as an OEM partner. In the professional area, the current conversion of the power supply infrastructure also provides devolo with new opportunities. That is because we are intensively involved in shaping the design of intelligent power grids. Our contributions enable the new smart grid to be monitored and controlled in real time and allow for completely new services to be implemented.
devolo was founded in 2002. At the headquarters in Aachen, Germany, there are colleagues from over ten nations working in internationally positioned teams. Overall, devolo currently employs approximately 300 people and is represented by its own subsidiaries and by partners in 19 countries.
- devolo enters the smart home market and launches the new product portfolio devolo Home Control
- devolo launches the first dLAN adapter with 1200 Mbps
- First Smart Grid field tests with energy providers for the intelligent control on energy grids
- Market launch of dLAN® 500 WiFi – the end of all Wi-Fi problems
- Founding of devolo Benelux bvba
- devolo celebrates 10-year anniversary
- Founding of devolo France SARL, devolo Austria GmbH, devolo UK Ltd.
- Market launch of the dLAN® 500 AV product line
- devolo breaks new powerline record: over 10 million dLAN® adapters shipped
- Founding of devolo Asia Ltd. and devolo Schweiz GmbH
- Launch of dLAN® TV Sat 1300-HD
- devolo is world market leader
- Move into a new company building
- In-Stat study: devolo confirmed as global market leader in Powerline technology
- dLAN® 200 AVplus – the first product with integrated power outlet and mains filter
- devolo AG with global innovation Powerline DVB-S – dLAN® TV Sat
- Data encryption at the touch of a button: devolo dLAN® 200 AVeasy
- Introduction of dLAN® business solutions
- Introduction of Powerline adapters with 200 Mbps
- World's first MicroLink dLAN® high-speed adapter with 85 Mbps
- devolo connects the computer and Hi-Fi system
- Development of a Europe-wide sales organisation
- Market launch of powerline products
- devolo AG was founded
GreenTec Award 2016 for the project „ENERGIE“ (on behalf of consortium)
funkschau reader‘s voting 2016, category M2M solutions
Chip reader‘s voting 2016/2017, category Smart Home
Nominiation for „AC²-Innovation Award Aachen Region 2016“
Shop Usability Award
Shop Usability Award 2015, category best branded shop
n-tv Hidden Champion
n-tv Hidden Champion Award 2015
Interlink science and business, support the technology region Aachen: We show commitment.
REGINA sparks a dialogue between local ICT businesses, research facilities and institutions of education.
digitalHUB Aachen e.V.
digitalHUB Aachen e. V. helps to make the region fit for the future and supports the digitization of the local economy.
devolo is voluntarily involved in the work of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce, Aachen.
We take responsibility – as a company and as a corporate citizen
devolo does good
Small contributions with great effect: With „devolo does good“ we regularly support associations, sports clubs and social services in our home region.
Our focus particularly is on supporting children and adolescents. In 2016 alone, we donated 10.000 Euros to 18 projects and activities.
What’s special: Ideas and suggestions for the fundings are created by devolo employees.
EcoVadis CSR rating: more security for our partners
Our partners more and more think beyond figures. They place special emphasis on sustainability and fairness.
The EcoVadis rating verifies, devolo meets key criteria in the area of environmentalism, social awareness, ethics and supply chain management – thus giving our partners more security.
The EcoVadis methodology is based on international CSR standards, such as the Global Reporting Initiative, the United Nations Global Compact or ISO 26000.
Save energy, conserve resources
- devolo is committed to sustainable development and production, to saving energy and conserving resources - because thinking entrepreneurial also means taking responsibility in this area.
- devolo products with the „highly recyclable“ seal consist of recycled material to a large extent. Products sold in our web shop are send CO2-neutral with DHL GoGreen
- Approximately a quarter of the electricity we consume is produced by our own photovoltaic system. Our PowerSave technology notes, if the computer which is connected to our powerline adapter is turned on or off and automatically adapts the operating state - thus saving up to 90 percent energy.
The devolo experts are glad to answer your questions by phone at +44 0203 0241 838
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.