Register your product within the first 8 weeks after purchasing it to benefit from the following advantages right from the beginning:
- 12-month warranty extension: For adapters of the dLAN 1200 Magic and Mesh series as well as for WiFi Repeater+ ac.
- Improved product support: Get faster support which is tailored more specifically to you and be the first to learn about software updates and new products.
Please observe the Terms for Participation for more information.
Please add each product which you would like to register, one after the other.
To do so, enter the respective MT number and serial numberserial numberThe serial number (abbreviated as S/N or SN) is a unique product marking which makes it possible to find out which elements of a series are used and enables tracking of the components being used.
Learn more for each of your devices and click on "Add".
In the case of Starter, Whole Home and Network kits, please also add each device individually.
Both the serial numberserial numberThe serial number (abbreviated as S/N or SN) is a unique product marking which makes it possible to find out which elements of a series are used and enables tracking of the components being used.
Learn more and MT number are on the rear side of your devolo device.
The serial number consists of a 16-character code of numbers.
Example: S/N: 1805 1234 5789 6221
The MT number consists of a 4-character code of numbers.
Example: MT: 3081
- Product registration is possible only for products of the Magic 1, Magic 2 and dLAN 1200 product family, as well as for the WiFi Repeater+ ac, which were placed on the market by devolo directly or by retailers. All other products are excluded from product registration.
- A warranty extension through product registration is only possible if the product is registered within the first 8 weeks after purchase.
- Only end customers are eligible to participate. Retailers are excluded from the warranty extension.
- The data requested in the product registration process is for optimising service.
- We regularly send you e-mails with carefully selected information about software updates, products and offers. You can revoke the use of your e-mail address at any time.
- When you register a device online, devolo will provide the services listed in our warranty terms for the registered device for the duration of the 3-year manufacturer's warranty as well as those for the warranty extended by 12 months.
- The warranty extension applies only to the registered product and cannot be transferred to other devices. Each devolo device must therefore be registered individually.
- The warranty extension can only be claimed by submitting the certificate through the product registration.
- In the event of a warranty claim or further questions about the warranty extension, please contact our Support department.