devolo dLAN 550 WiFi
Kiss your Wi-Fi woes goodbye with the latest dLAN® 550 WiFi Powerline Adapter – the compact unit that’s even less obtrusive than its predecessors, whilst providing you with even better internet performance.
Bring High-Speed Wi-Fi to Any Room
The compact adapters offer limitless Wi-Fi reception, giving you a seamless, high-speed connection throughout the house. Bring the internet into any corner of your home using your very own household power circuit.
Whether you’re using the internet in the attic or surfing online in your shed, simply plug the dLAN® 550 WiFi into any socket to eliminate weak WiFi signal problems and gain super-fast broadband speeds no matter where you are in the house. Two integrated antennae ensure outstanding Wi-Fi reception from each device.
Achieve seamless coverage by plugging in multiple adapters on different storeys, ensuring your entire property is connected. Thanks to the intelligent WiFi Move Technology from devolo, all terminal devices are also automatically connected to the network.
Turn Any Outlet Into a Connected Outlet
devolo’s dLAN® 550 WiFi compact powerline adapter uses your in-house power circuit to enable Wi-Fi and LAN from any electrical outlet. There’s no complicated wiring – simply plug the device in and benefit from full coverage anywhere in the house. Say goodbye to signal loss, and say hello to seamless browsing.
Each adapter has an integrated LAN port, allowing you to connect all your smart devices. Plug in your smart TV, games console or computer and benefit from high-speed internet directly from the source.
Seamless, Secure Connection
Each powerline adapter is equipped with built-in encryption software, protecting you and your family against unauthorized access at all times.
Further benefits include:
- Easy installation, simply plug and play!
- Ultra-compact design for convenient placement
- devolo range+ technology delivers enhanced performance and distance
- Powerline speeds up to 500 Mbps
- Wi-Fi speeds up to 300 Mbps
- Compatible with all other dLAN® adapters, including the 200/500/550/650/1200 series
You can also combine multiple connections and manage your home network easily using our online devolo app
With over 25 million devolo dLAN® adapters sold worldwide, you can trust devolo to deliver the number one ranked WiFi powerline adapter.
Fast Internet connections at speeds up to 500 Mbps.
Compact and unobtrusive design for optimum positioning anywhere.
Integrated LAN port
Equipped with 1 integrated Fast Ethernet LAN port for easy connection of a network-compatible device such as a smart TV.
With the multiple award-winning and patented technology for data transmission, higher transmission capacity and range is possible.
Images / videos
Benefits at a glance
- dLAN® 550 WiFi brings the Internet to any corner of your home over the electrical wiring—no stuttering, no dropouts!
- Top-performance Wi-Fi reception for smartphones, tablets, etc. at speeds up to 300 Mbps.
- Powerline connection over the electrical wiring at speeds up to 500 Mbps.
- For the first time, devolo range+ Technology is taking advantage of all three wires in the electrical circuit for even greater performance and extended range.
- The additional LAN port lets you connect another Internet-compatible device (e.g. game console or smart TV) to the Internet at any time using a network cable.
- Compact design for convenient placement throughout the home, at any power socket.
- WiFi Move Technology can automatically connect multiple Wi-Fi adapters to a single Wi-Fi network. Optimal Wi-Fi reception throughout your home—entirely automated.
- The intuitive my devolo app helps you perfectly manage your personal home network to meet all your needs (e.g. parental controls, guest accounts, Wi-Fi time control).
- Rely on number 1: More than 25 million devolo dLAN® adapters have been sold worldwide.
- 3-year warranty.
Supported operating systems
Scope of delivery
- 1x dLAN® 550 WiFi (W/H/D: 68 x 68 x 41 mm, without connector)
- 1x installation guide
As a dLAN® adapter, dLAN® 550 WiFi uses your household electrical wiring as a long cable and brings the Internet to any room.
Other customers were also interested in the following products:
Support / FAQ
WiFi Clone and Move Technology (4:43)
Frequently asked questions & answers
Software devolo Cockpit 4.3.3
devolo Cockpit 4.3.3 - Windows
7(32/64), 8(32/64), 10(32/64) - 22 MB - 29.05.2017
devolo Cockpit 4.3.3 - Mac
Version OS X 10.7 - 10.12 - 27 MB - 30.05.2017
devolo Cockpit 4.3.3 - Linux
Ubuntu 14.04 x86, Ubuntu 14.04 x64, Ubuntu 16.04 x86, Ubuntu 16.04 x64 - 33 MB - 30.05.2017