Fast, responsive powerline networking
Small, fast and with twice the networking performance: the devolo dLAN® 500 duo Starter Kit is your Internet access point at any electrical socket. Two integrated Fast Ethernet LAN ports allow you to connect two network-compatible devices to your home network at the same time and to take advantage of high-speed Internet directly over the mains supply.
Extend your home network by using the dLAN® 500 duo to create a reliable connection between devices using powerline networking. The adapter is compatible with all common Internet routers, dLAN® adapters from the 200/500/550/650/1200 Mbps product series and adapters using the same standard.
Double LAN port from your electrical socket
As the ideal entry-level adapter for your home network, the dLAN® 500 duo Starter Kit provides a solid Internet connection throughout your home. The adapter uses your household electrical wiring, making it a cinch to access your Internet connection in any room in your house through the electrical sockets. This means no more need for complicated wiring − the dLAN® 500 duo adapter provides you with two high-speed connections at any electrical socket. This lets you use your home network wherever you need − whether in your office or living room.
Like all devolo adapters, installation is a breeze: simply connect the router and terminal devices to the dLAN® 500 duo adapter, insert the adapter into the electrical socket – and start enjoying your Internet connection throughout your home right away. Our dLAN® Cockpit software lets you monitor your home network configuration conveniently on a computer.
High-speed Internet connection in any room
The devolo dLAN® 500 duo adapter is ideal for connecting network-compatible devices to your network in a few moments with minimal wiring. You can connect computers and network printers in your home office together directly over the nearest electrical socket, and connect your smart TV and game console in the living room just as easily. The adapter also gives you persistent flexibility: simply change which socket you are using whenever you need without the hassle of having to fumble with previously laid cables.
The compact design allows unobtrusive placement of the adapter at any electrical socket without affecting the ambience of the room. Innovative devolo PowerSave technology ensures that energy consumption is kept to a minimum. In addition, automatic encryption keeps you protected from unauthorised access by third parties at all times.
Compact and unobtrusive design for optimum positioning anywhere.
Integrated LAN port
Equipped with 2 integrated Fast Ethernet LAN port for easy connection of 2 network-compatible device such as a smart TV or PC.
Images / videos
Benefits at a glance
- Two integrated Fast Ethernet LAN ports let you connect devices such as computers, smart TVs or game consoles to the Internet at the same time using network cables
- Compact design allows convenient placement throughout the home
- Compatible with all common Internet routers
- Fast home networking from your electrical socket: simply unpack, plug in and get started
- The Internet signal is sent through your household electrical wiring via powerline networking
- Protection from unauthorised access thanks to automatic encryption
- Minimum energy consumption thanks to innovative PowerSave technology
- Includes dLAN® Cockpit software for home network configuration on a computer (compatible with Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Mac OS® X, Linux®)
- Compatible with all devolo dLAN® adapters from the 200/500/550/650/1200 Mbps product series and adapters from other manufacturers using the same standard
- Full 3-year manufacturer's warranty
Supported operating systems
Scope of delivery
- 2x dLAN® 500 duo (W/H/D: 65 x 81 x 29 mm, without connector)
- 2x Ethernet cables (2 m)
- 1x installation guide
With two LAN ports for connecting network-compatible devices and their compact housing, this is an ideal entry-level adapter for your home network.
Software devolo Cockpit 4.3.3
devolo Cockpit 4.3.3 - Windows
7(32/64), 8(32/64), 10(32/64) - 22 MB - 29.05.2017
devolo Cockpit 4.3.3 - Mac
Version OS X 10.7 - 10.12 - 27 MB - 30.05.2017
devolo Cockpit 4.3.3 - Linux
Ubuntu 14.04 x86, Ubuntu 14.04 x64, Ubuntu 16.04 x86, Ubuntu 16.04 x64 - 33 MB - 30.05.2017