If your devolo device was faulty at the first initial use or became faulty within the warranty period, please carry out the following.
1. Contact the support hotline
To ensure fast and efficient support, please have the following information ready when you call:
- Product name
- Serial number (e.g. on the bottom of the device)
- Operating system used
- Computer type and configuration
- Firmware or driver version
- Problem description
2. Return the device with the RMA number
The service employee will assign you an RMA number (processing number). the RMA number is also a reference to your service case.
- Apply the RMA number clearly and legibly to your postal package.
- It is nor possible to accept your device without an RMA number!
- It is not possible to accept packages that are not prepaid!
- Send the faulty device to the devolo service address:
The devolo experts are glad to answer your questions by phone at +44 0203 0241 838
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.