About devolo AG
A company that connects
Since 2002, devolo AG has been developing innovative Powerline and data communications products for private customers and professional users. We use it to connect not only the networked world at home, in businesses and in the smart grid, but above all people. Our goal is to make the complex world of data communication more simple. With this claim, we are developing future-oriented products and solutions together.
At home in the smart home
devolo is like no other manufacturer when it comes to easy home networking. Computers, mobile devices, consumer electronics and smart home technologies are growing together into a strong network. devolo Home Control expands on the idea of the easy way to connect and is emerging as a new product world for the smart home that simply enables greater comfort and convenience, security and energy savings.
What counts for us
Since it was founded, devolo has followed a policy of value-oriented corporate development based on sustainability. Our guidelines are determined by demand and responsibility. These values are fulfilled and exemplified with life at devolo. They stem from our workforce and are therefore firmly integrated in the company.
1. Customer orientation
We speak the language of our customer, listen to him and learn from his experience. Therefore we know his market and understand his requirements. Customer-oriented action is the foundation of all areas of our company.
We place on ourselves the demand of being the quality leader and market leader. We achieve this by demonstrating ultimate commitment from the first to the last contact with our customers and business partners and trust in our own, patented solutions in development.
devolo is valued worldwide for its developer spirit. Our technologies and innovations are always one step ahead so that we are the most attractive supplier worldwide. We stimulate the market.
We concentrate on our core competence: our technology enables an intelligent and efficient data communication. Through this focussing on our competencies we achieve sustainable success.
Our employees are our potential of knowledge and experience. We increase our productivity through continuous, market-oriented initial and advanced training in which we promote success-oriented and quality-aware thinking and action.
Our company culture is characterised by partnership and team spirit. Openness to dialogue and professional cooperation are the foundations of our business relationships and characterise our interactions.
Our goal is sustainable, profitable growth to secure the jobs and future of the company.
- devolo enters the smart home market and launches the new product portfolio devolo Home Control
- devolo launches the first dLAN adapter with 1200 Mbps
- First Smart Grid field tests with energy providers for the intelligent control on energy grids
- Market launch of dLAN® 500 WiFi – the end of all Wi-Fi problems
- Founding of devolo Benelux bvba
- devolo celebrates 10-year anniversary
- Founding of devolo France SARL, devolo Austria GmbH, devolo UK Ltd.
- Market launch of the dLAN® 500 AV product line
- devolo breaks new powerline record: over 10 million dLAN® adapters shipped
- Founding of devolo Asia Ltd. and devolo Schweiz GmbH
- Launch of dLAN® TV Sat 1300-HD
- devolo is world market leader
- Move into a new company building
- In-Stat study: devolo confirmed as global market leader in Powerline technology
- dLAN® 200 AVplus – the first product with integrated power outlet and mains filter
- devolo AG with global innovation Powerline DVB-S – dLAN® TV Sat
- Data encryption at the touch of a button: devolo dLAN® 200 AVeasy
- Introduction of dLAN® business solutions
- Introduction of Powerline adapters with 200 Mbps
- World's first MicroLink dLAN® high-speed adapter with 85 Mbps
- devolo connects the computer and Hi-Fi system
- Development of a Europe-wide sales organisation
- Market launch of powerline products
- devolo AG was founded
The devolo experts are glad to answer your questions by phone at +44 0203 0241 838
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.