Increasingly complex installations demand high service effort associated with high support costs in the event of a problem. The call centre frequently receives inadequate problem descriptions. Without directly seeing the installation of the customer, troubleshooting becomes complicated and inefficient. In addition, customer dissatisfaction also increases.
The comprehensive integration of a remote maintenance and analysis function with corresponding call centre connection makes it possible to directly identify error sources and find a prompt solution.
For the best end customer support possible, devolo adapters offer a remote maintenance option via TR-069. It is then possible for your customer service team to view the customer's entire home network when offering assistance and to offer efficient solutions and optimisations. TR-069 also permits installation of global and specific updates on the devolo adapters. Thus, all terminal devices are always up-to-date, and your customers automatically benefit from our continuous development work.
- devolo's high-performance adapters with TR-069 support make your support team more time- and cost-efficient
- From remote troubleshooting to the individual customer adapter, an individual review of your customers' problem is possible and a solution can be found in seconds
- Your company automatically participates in devolo's continuous development work and the resulting updates
- Automatic firmware updates ensure trouble-free integration of new services and additional functions, even in devices that are already installed. Without any direct interaction with the end customers
- Auto-provisioning of the Customer Provided Equipment (CPE) after initial installation
- Tried and tested in real-world application: Renowned network operators have been using devolo Powerline products with - TR-069 remote access successfully since 2012