Media consumption at home has changed rapidly in recent years: The linear television channel remains a firmly entrenched part, but it is supplemented increasingly more by broadband-based OTT offers such as Video-on-Demand (VoD), timeshifting and HBB-TV. IPTV products also have more appeal. Furthermore, a new generation of smart TVs offers intuitive access to Internet content and streaming services in the living room.
A fast and stable Internet connection is essential to guarantee availability of this web-based real time services throughout the home. In addition, they should be particularly easy to set up and make IPTV products available in any room. The subsequent installation of structured network cables would entail substantial effort and expense and would usually be too expensive, even for new buildings.
Powerline adapters from devolo are the ideal solution for connecting IPTV receivers and smart TVs. The best reception is guaranteed in every room due to the compact Powerline adapters. This is particularly ensured by devolo technology such as Range Extension and MIMO technology. The Powerline/Wi-Fi bridges bring the movie experience to mobile devices - even out in the garden.
- IPTV services are available throughout the consumer's home.
- High customer satisfaction thanks to quick and easy installation (plug-and-play).
- Scalable solution: starter kit with 2 adapters. With additional (single) adapters, up to 7 IPTV terminal devices can be operated.
- Performance features like Quality Of Service ensure automatic prioritisation of real-time data in transmission.
- With TR-069, devolo additionally offers remote access for service and support.
- devolo has complete hardware and software expertise, enabling fast and customised adaptations.